All Case Studies
- Capital Southwest Corporation (NASDAQ – CSWC) a $775 million investment firm, retained RKCP to help it acquire a leading provider of industrial coatings.
- Through its affiliates Whitmore and Jet-Lube, CSWC is an experienced investor in high-performance coatings and lubricant manufacturing operations.
- RKCP identified Strathmore Products, the largest, independent manufacturer of specialty coatings for OEM and transportation markets.
- As a family-owned business, Strathmore Products’ shareholders were interested in a strategic partner that would protect the legacies of the founders.
- Capital Southwest Corporation acquired Strathmore Products and is working closely with management to fund growth opportunities in the US and overseas.