All Case Studies
Through its portfolio company Acquired
- RKCP was retained by Insight Equity (a $1.8 billion investment firm) and Dustex, a leading designer and manufacturer of multi-pollutant air pollution control equipment and systems.
- Founded in 1947 and based in Georgia, Dustex holds over 20 patents in the APC industry.
- Dustex was interested in acquiring a business which offered complementary technologies and access to additional markets.
- RKCP identified Lundberg Solutions which helps clients manage emissions, improve energy efficiency, and modify evaporator systems through the recovery of chemical processing system byproducts.
- As a result of the acquisition of Lundberg Solutions by Dustex, the acquiror’s revenues and EBITDA more than doubled.