All Case Studies
Through its portfolio company Acquired
A-Brite Plating Company
- RKCP was retained by Insight Equity (a $1.8 billion investment firm) and A.P. Plasman, a leading provider of automotive plastics and automated painting solutions.
- Based in Canada, A.P. Plasman has over 1,000 employees and operates six facilities in North America.
- A.P. Plasman was interested in acquiring a provider of plating on plastics services to support its growing business.
- RKCP identified A-Brite which offers state-of-the-art finishing capabilities for all of the major automotive OEMs.
- A.P. Plasman successfully acquired A-Brite in an accretive transaction that was also beneficial for the selling shareholders.