All Case Studies
Autism Home Support Services
- RKCP was retained by Invo Family of Companies, a leading national provider of school and community behavioral health and other therapeutic services to individuals with special needs, including Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Invo serves more than 60,000 children annually in the areas of occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech and language pathology, and Applied Behavioral Analysis, in schools and other community-based settings across the United States.
- Invo is well-capitalized, backed by The Wicks Group and The Jordan Company, two leading New-York based investment firms investing in middle-market companies in industries including education.
- RKCP identified Autism Home Supportive Services, one of the largest providers of in-home, one-on-one services to children with Autism Spectrum Disorders with multiple locations in Illinois, Colorado, and Michigan.
- Invo subsequently acquired AHSS and is providing management with strategic resources to help the company keep up with its rapid growth.